１．Handling of Personal Information
（1）Objective of obtaining personal information
The Company handles the personal information described in (2) below, to the extent necessary to achieve the following objectives. The Company does not use personal information for any purpose outside of these objectives.
- To provide information about products and services offered by the Company
- To supply information relating to seminars about products and services offered by the Company
- To request participation in surveys relating to products and services offered by the Company
- To supply information about various services offered by Group companies or alliance partners, or to offer these services
（2）Use of personal information
The Company may collect the following personal information.
Name, employment details (including company name/department name/position), address, telephone number, email address
（3）Supplying personal information to third parties
The Company does not supply the personal information listed in (2) to external entities (third parties) except in the following cases:
- Where the person concerned has given prior consent
- Where an operation within the scope required to achieve the objective of use of the information is outsourced externally
- Where the Company is obliged by law to supply the information
- Where supplying the information is necessary to protect a person’s life or property
- Where the Company is required to supply the information in cooperation with the police, the courts or other public institution
（4）Procedure for disclosure, etc., of personal information
The Company will respond to a request for disclosure, amendment (correction, addition, deletion), cessation of use (cessation of use, deletion) of personal information after confirming that the request is being made by the owner of that personal information . The Company will not do so, however, if this action will cause significant obstruction to the Company’s operations, or endanger an individual’s life, wellbeing, property or other rights. Where the Company is unable to respond to a request, it will explain the reason to the person making the request.